As an executive who travels frequently for business, you need all the help you can get. One of the best ways to stay in touch, remain productive, and continue running a thriving business while on the road involves downloading a number of different apps for your mobile device.
Suggested Mobile Applications
Considering there are thousands of new mobile applications developed daily, you will never have to worry about a shortage of options. The goal is to consider the type of things that a mobile app will help with, based on your company and the type of work performed. Below are a few recommendations of apps that other business executives depend on.
- Concur—One of the top mobile apps that you should consider as an executive travelling for business is Concur. This travel- and expense-manager app is loaded with helpful features. Best of all, the app syncs to your office when secondary approvals are needed. For exporting expense reports, this is without doubt one of the best mobile apps on the market today.
- TripIt—When you’re planning your itinerary, TripIt is essential. This particular mobile app works by storing different reservation numbers and then giving you quick and easy access. However, you can also forward itineraries via email.
- Circleback—For business travel, this mobile app is excellent. Circleback maintains your personal and business contacts but also eliminates duplication. As a result, your contact list is always accurate and current. You will also receive a notification whenever a change occurs. And part of the app is a business card scanning and email signature capture option.
- Skyscanner—Although there are numerous mobile apps designed specifically for booking flights, hotels, rental cars, and more, Skyscanner excels. With this mobile app, you have the ability to compare bookings. As a result, you always end up with the best deal and the lowest price.
- Yelp—For locating restaurants, hotels, and other businesses away from home, Yelp is the perfect application. Using this mobile app, you can read customer reviews, view photographs, get star ratings, look at menus, view amenities, and more.
- Handshake—If you travel around the country holding trade shows, this app is extremely valuable. With Handshake, you can handle the entire sales order process. The app automatically reports sales to the business for processing, and provides you with on-the-go insight on customer information.
Benefiting from a Limousine Service
Regardless of whether you need to hire a limousine company to get to your hotel after flying into Long Beach, California, or need ground transportation back and forth to business meetings and dinners, a limousine is cost-effective and convenient.Tags: travel tips, Travelling