If you are planning a trip to Long Beach, California for Thanksgiving, you want to make sure to book your hotel and transportation from LAX early. Due to busy highways and challenges with parking, the best way to start your vacation is by using a reputable LAX limousine service. From there comes the fun part of organizing various activities.
Great Places to Enjoy a Thanksgiving Meal
- The Queen’s Mary’s Thanksgiving—For the ultimate dining experience, consider going to the Queen Mary. There, you have the opportunity to enjoy Thanksgiving in style. In addition to an amazing meal, you can watch different football games by heading to the Observation Bar and Chelsea Chowder House. After an incredible Thanksgiving meal consisting of traditional turkey, stuffing, potatoes, bread, and dessert, you and your friends can head over to the Ice Kingdom to ice skate or ice tube off some of the calories.
- The Reef—If you want Thanksgiving dinner with a complementary view, The Reef is an exceptional choice of restaurant. Included in the buffet style meal are more than 100 entrees and side dishes, as well as free-flowing champagne. If this is your last stop before heading home, you definitely want to rely on an LAX limo service.
- Fuego—Located in Hotel Maya, this restaurant allows you to enjoy a little Latin flair. While Executive Chef Victor Juarez creates a modern yet Latin-infused menu, you and your guests can enjoy the soothing sounds of jazz in the background. The open-air views of the Pacific Ocean complement a perfect meal.
- The Marriott Long Beach—At this hotel, you can choose from a Thanksgiving brunch that starts at 10:00 am and ends at 2:00 pm, or enjoy an indoor or outdoor sit-down feast in the evening. As a bonus, the restaurant features live entertainment.
- Parker’s Lighthouse—This Thanksgiving, you can do something extraordinary by having an amazing meal in a real lighthouse. In addition to a relaxing atmosphere and beautiful views, all guests are treated to a three-course meal.
- Johnny Reb’s Southern Roadhouse—If you prefer southern-style food on Thanksgiving, all you have to do is head to Johnny Reb’s. Included in the made-to-order dinner is smoked turkey, mushroom and sage dressing, homemade mashed potatoes, giblet gravy, diner rolls, and a choice of different pies, including pumpkin, sweet potato, pecan, and even key lime.
Heading Back Home
After spending a wonderful Thanksgiving in Long Beach, simply contact the same LAX limousine service, and you will soon be heading back home.Tags: holidays, lax limousine service, limousine service, travel tips