While some people prefer to head someplace with snow during the Christmas holidays, others prefer a warmer climate. If you are among the latter, Long Beach, California makes a great destination choice. You can take an LAX shuttle service to the hotel, and from there, hire an LAX limo for the best holiday of your life.
Outstanding Holiday Celebrations
By using an LAX limo service, you have the chance to see and do more while spending the Christmas holiday in Long Beach.
- Candlelight Service—For a special Christmas, Bay Shore Church will host three candlelight services on Christmas Eve. As part of the services, you’ll experiencea children’s choir, beautiful organ music, and a children’s recital.
- Aquarium of the Pacific—You can also enjoy Christmas Day at this aquarium. In addition to seeing amazing creatures, this year the aquarium will offer a three-day winter camp, which is specifically designed for kids between the ages of 7 and 12. The camp starts on December 28 and is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity.
- Boat Parades—For something unique, you can participate in boat parades. For this, hundreds of boats decorated with twinkling Christmas lights float through the canals and harbors. What makes this experience so unique is that as you float along the water, you cannot help but appreciate the crisp, cool air. For people of all ages, this is a great way to enjoy the holidays.
- Amusement Parks—California offers many exciting amusement parks that always have special displays and activities for the holidays. Among the best areKnott’s Berry Farm, Disneyland, Legoland, the San Diego Zoo, SeaWorld, and Universal Studios. Because some of these parks are located outside of Long Beach, you will benefit from an LAX limo service.
- Outdoor Ice Skating—A great activity for the entire family is outdoor ice skating. The Ice at Monica is an amazing place. In addition to skating, you andyour guests can enjoy tubing, ice slides, a huge 9-degree ICE Kingdom, andspending time in the special holiday village.
- Beautiful Light Displays—There are many gorgeous light displays in Long Beach as well. Through January 2, you can visit the Festival of Lights, which is hosted by the Mission Inn Hotel & Spa located in Riverside. There is also the Garden of Lights at the San DiegoBotanic Garden, and the Irvine Spectrum in Orange County at Edwards Theatre. To make this event more special, an LAX limo service is perfect.
Having a Happy Holiday Season
The Christmas holiday is a time of sharing, love, fun, excitement, and exploration. When in Long Beach, you have the opportunity to experience all those things. If you use an LAX limo service to get around, normal stress of the holiday will bealleviated.Tags: holidays, lax limousine service, travel tips