If you want to host the best business dinner possible in Long Beach, you will have no problem finding the perfect restaurant. In fact, with so many incredible venues, you may feel somewhat overwhelmed in choosing just one. To make a good impression on clients, consider arranging LAX transportation in the form of an LAX limo pickup. Without question, your guests will be beyond impressed.
The following restaurants are among the best for a business dinner.
- James Republic—This farm-to-table concept restaurant was the brainchild of Chef Dean James Max. Virtually everything on the menu, including oxtail pasta, grilled spicy octopus, and cauliflower soup, is fresh and delicious.
- Sophy’s—For delicious Cambodian food complete with Thai seasoning, you should consider having your business dinner at Sophy’s. Outside of Cambodia, Long Beach has one of the largest Cambodian populations. Because of this, there are many remarkable restaurants that serve authentic food. Sophy’s is one of those, andserves food cooked with coconut milk, lemongrass, turmeric, and other delicious spices.
- The Reef Restaurant—For your upcoming business dinner, consider having the LAX limo take your guests to this fabulous restaurant. Although the restaurant is large, covering 25,000 square feet, it has thesense of warmth and hospitality commonly associated with smaller venues.
- Utopia—Although Utopia is a popular place for couples, it is also a great choice for a business dinner. In addition to an amazing menu and outstanding service, Utopia is beautifully designed and hasa wonderful atmosphere. This Long Beach restaurant has become so popular that it is frequented by celebrities.
- Sababa Restaurant & Lounge—After enjoying an amazing meal in this upscale California restaurant, you and your guests can retire to the gorgeous lounge for a cocktail and to complete business discussions.
- The Sky Room—This restaurant is also a perfect choice for a business dinner. With its award-winning cuisine and unbelievable service, your colleagues or clients will be beyond impressed. There are over 18,000 bottles of wine in the cellar, but even better, the food is organic and the views of the city mesmerizing.
- King Fish House—In Long Beach, the King Fish House offers one of the best menus anywhere, coupled with excellent service and a comfortable atmosphere. This restaurant is worth consideration.
- 555 East American Steakhouse—For a good, old-fashioned steak, you cannot beat this steakhouse. However, the sophisticated ambience makes this restaurant unique. In addition to affordable prices, itsa wonderful selection of steaks and sides, and attentive but also unrushed service, could easily make it one ofyour favorite Long Beach restaurants.
Arriving in Style
Regardless of which restaurant you decide on for a business dinner, LAX transportation in the form of a chauffeur-driven limousine in Los Angeles enhances the overall experience.Tags: business tips, business travel tips, travel tips