Regardless of whether you live in Long Beach, California or plan to visit, it is nice to have a list of excellent late-night eateries handy. That way, you already know the best places to go after a late-night meeting, a date night at the movies, or just because you happen to get hungry late at night. Although Long Beach offers a number of great places, those ranked among the best are listed below.
Top Choices for Late-Night Eateries in Long Beach
- Ippo Sushi—If you love fresh and delicious sushi, this is the ideal place for a late-night meal. Located in Irvine, this company brings the food to you, as opposed to you going to the food. Rather than being a restaurant, Ippo is a sushi delivery service that provides amazing menu options, affordable prices, and outstanding service.
- The Playground—If you prefer getting out, consider The Playground. Open until 2:00 am, this restaurant has a young and energized staff that works hard to ensure your satisfaction. Although you can choose from many wonderful menu items, the burgers are the best, and known for their size.
- Roscoe’s House of Chicken and Waffles—For the best chicken and waffles late at night, this is the place to go. As a popular food chain, it offers wonderful fried chicken-and-waffle combinations, topped off with delicious homemade cornbread.
- Guppy House—Another top choice late-night eatery in Long Beach, the Guppy House is best known for serving incredible popcorn chicken, boba, and shaved ice. However, the brick toast is also a favorite, and consists of white, toasted bread drenched in condensed milk and drizzled with chocolate and your choice of topping.
- BCD Tofu House—If you follow a vegetarian or vegan lifestyle, you will love a late-night meal at this restaurant. Located in Irvine, the restaurant offers 24-hour service. Some of the favorite menu items include fried fish and panchan-like kimchi.
- Norms Restaurant—This American chain restaurant is also open 24 hours a day. Founded in 1949, the chain has multiple locations throughout California where you can order an original omelet or one of the more innovative dishes.
- Harbor House Café—At this restaurant, you will enjoy superior service, affordable prices, and delicious menu choices. For more than 65 years, people have been coming from near and far to enjoy the nice variety of Mexican food, stir-fry dishes, and hamburgers.
Convenient and Safe Transportation
Instead of driving to visit a late-night eatery in Long Beach, you can contact a limousine company to provide convenient and safe transportation. Although most people think that limos are expensive, in reality this is a cost-effective way to get around.Tags: restaurants in Long Beach, travel tips