In addition to fabulous beaches, Long Beach, California is home to a number of incredible bakeries. Whether you want fresh doughnuts or croissants in the morning, muffins in the afternoon, or cupcakes, pies, and cakes, plus more, in the evening, you will have no problem in finding a number of excellent places.
Reputable Long Beach Bakeries
If visiting from out of town, you can always hire an LAX limo service. Of course, an LAX limo service is also beneficial when taking a client to breakfast or meeting a coworker to conduct business. Hiring a limo for a day out is actually affordable, fun, and extremely convenient, especially when traveling around the Los Angeles area.
- Magic Lamp Med Grill & Bakery—This is a definite consideration when it comes to the best bakeries in Long Beach. After arriving via an LAX limo service, you will quickly be impressed by the overall atmosphere. The service is impeccable, the décor inviting, and the food outstanding.
- Creative Cakery—Located on the Pacific Coast Highway, this is another great bakery. Although you can purchase a wide range of baked goods, Creative Cakery is best known for making delicious and beautiful cakes for all occasions.
- The Sconeage Bakery—If you are in the mood for something sweet and unique, have your LAX limo service drive to this establishment. Because there is often limited parking, your chauffeur can drop you off at the door and pick you up when summoned. For sweets, breads, and even exotic confections, this is the place to go.
- Donut Island—This Long Beach bakery is popular among locals, so you know as a visitor it will be extraordinary. As a serious donut lover, you will be amazed at all the varieties and flavors. Donuts are always served hot and fresh, with or without a great cup of coffee.
- Chapman’s Angel Food—If you have an important business meeting early in the morning, you can have the LAX ground transportation stop by this bakery for deep-fried dough. When it comes to hot donuts always served fresh, Mrs. Chapman’s Angel Food is hard to beat.
- Kathy’s Bakery—Located on Long Beach Boulevard is an incredible bakery known as Kathy’s. Every day, freshly baked pies and other sweet treats are available. If you cannot make up your mind, you can always sample bites. In addition to being a great place for pastries, pies, cupcakes, donuts, and more, Kathy’s serves up a mean lunch and dinner.
Getting Help with Transportation
Rather than dealing with trying to find ground transportation, you can reach any one of the bakeries, as well as other destinations, in comfort, by hiring a respected LAX limo service.Tags: lax limo service, lax limousine service, travel tips